top of page

Student Group

Public·50 members

Livestream: Prachuap vs. Buriram United Live TV 28 December 2023

Eurosport is your source for the latest Hilux Revo Thai League match updates. Get the full recap of PT Prachuap FC - Khon Kaen United, complete with stats ...

The venue in Sandwich, Kent will now host the venue in 2021. Southgate to take 30% wage cut Football Association CEO Mark Bullingham has confirmed the governing body's highest earners, including Gareth Southgate will take a significant pay cut. The coronavirus is likely to cost the FA around £100 million and potentially much more if the crisis continues deep into the year. Tottenham have won four of their last five league games. Chelsea have lost four of their last five league matches. Chelsea have lost their last two away league games conceding five goals. Only three teams have conceded more away Premier League goals this season than Chelsea. Another weekend and again Jose Mourinho is up against one of his former clubs. However, Leipzig are second in Germany's Bundesliga, just a point behind leaders Bayern Munich. They also boast one of the most in-form strikers in Europe in Timo Werner, who has scored 25 times in 31 appearances in all competitions this season. Leipzig have the power of a very good team, very good players and of course an emergent club without a history like the big ones that you have in Europe but with the potential to be first in the Bundesliga for many months," said Mourinho. Frank was a player you felt, if there was an attack, he would get in the box and score. With Fernandes, he has wonderful vision but I'm not sure he'll score as many goals as Lampard did. United will have looked at him and thought he's a creative player and, for the pace they have got (in attack), he should suit them. Can Fernandes shine on big stage?Fernandes has been a shining light for Sporting, even as the team struggled and also helped Portugal to Nations League success in June 2019 - the big question now is whether he can deliver for United?"He is a good player with potential to grow," added Vieri. While most of its teams, perhaps with the exception of BATE Borisov and Dinamo Minsk, are unknown to the majority of football fans, the league is making the most of stoppages to the world's top competitions. The decision to carry on and allow fans into stadiums has helped the Belarus Football Federation get broadcasting deals with sports networks in 10 countries, including Russia, Israel and India, where fans have been left with nothing to watch. They will go through regardless of the outcome at the Emirates if Standard Liege lose their match against Vitoria Guimaraes. Arsenal beat Eintracht 3-0 in the reverse fixture at the Waldstadion thanks to goals from Joe Willock, Bukayo Saka and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who replaced Xhaka as club captain. Eintracht are 10th in the Bundesliga, having lost 2-0 at home to Wolfsburg last Saturday. Mustafi 'still here' Shkodran Mustafi, left, has made 121 appearances in all competitions for Arsenal since joining in 2016German defender Shkodran Mustafi is expected to feature for Arsenal, having started all four of their Europa League games despite having yet to feature in the Premier League this season. Seven minutes later, the Brazilian made it 2-0, this time with his left foot, when he darted on to a Riyad Mahrez pass and buried a low shot past Pickford. The City fans - who had earlier seen a close-range Phil Foden strike ruled out for offside by the video assistant referee - did not celebrate either goal fully until the game had restarted. Guardiola's side also had to wait before securing the three points, with a couple of Ancelotti tactical tweaks seeing Everton go on the attack, and soon pull a goal back. His optimism has clearly rubbed off on his players as they got off to a rapid start - Gayle scoring within five minutes. It made amends for the striker's shocking miss in Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final defeat by Manchester City and set the tone for a comfortable first-half performance from Newcastle. Saint-Maximin, the playmaker Newcastle can't seem to manage without, then produced the goods after half an hour when he deceived three defenders on the left and put a chance on a plate for Longstaff to fire into the roof of the net. But his real impact that season was at the back. By the time he made his first Premier League appearance for the Reds, they had conceded 28 goals in their 23 league matches. They let in 10 in the 14 he played. Warnock: "At Southampton he had everything going for him but I don't think we realised how good a one-on-one defender he was and the stature he would bring into the Liverpool changing room. When you walk out against him you think: 'Gosh, how am I going to win a header against him? How am I going to go past him?' Liverpool hadn't had that. This match is known for the plenty of goals scored in it; eight of the last 10 matches between the two sides have yielded over 2.5 goals. Both sides will feel capable of winning this, with Groningen drawing confidence from their earlier win over Ajax as well as a good run at home. Vitesse on the other hand, have a healthy away run; unbeaten in the last four matches, with three wins. They are also unbeaten in eight and have scored two or more in five of those. Seeing that this game rarely yields draws, and is high scoring, the best bet is to go for over 2.5 goals. The hosts have struggled for results this term, but things have picked up for them of late. They are aiming to continue their turnaround this week, while the Blues try to further their bid for survival this term. While they are currently midtable, there are still major concerns about their set up. Can they ease those concerns here? While he acknowledged that fans would travel more and therefore have a greater carbon footprint, he noted that several teams would keep the same base for the whole group stage. The idea was to celebrate the 60 years of the European championship and to bring Euro to places who could not host Euro in isolation and to avoid having to build white elephants as had happened in Brazil (after the 2014 World Cup) for example," Epstein explained. Walter Ferreti will against Chinandega in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the won for Walter Ferreti with margin score is 1 goal. Walter Ferreti and Chinandega have head to head on last 5 match that 2 match is draw, 2 match is won for Walter Ferreti and 1 match is won for Chinandega. Moreover Walter Ferreti have not good result on last 5 match due to Walter Ferreti only have won in 2 match and 3 match is lose. Meanwhile, Chinandega have also not good result due to Chinandega only have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 3 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Chinandega will not lose more than 1 goal. As touched on above, PSG could do without this game, especially as their focus will be on their final league game before the winter break, which takes place only three days after this fixture. Thomas Tuchel is also likely to rotate, so the bet that stands out is 'PSG to Win & Under 4.5 Goals'. Unsurprisingly, PSG have a very good record against lesser sides in the cup, but for all their might, they’ve have scored more than four in their none of their last seven cup matches against lower-level teams. They've kept a clean sheet in five of those seven. Lawro was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. How did Lawro do last week?From FA Cup fourth-round weekend, Lawro got eight correct results, with two exact scores from the 16 ties. Lawro also correctly predicted Liverpool would beat West Ham 2-0 on Wednesday night, giving him an extra 40 points to add to his score in week 18. Before that game was played, Lawro had 'lost' that week by 60-40 to Serge from Kasabian (who predicted a 1-1 draw) but now can claim an 80-60 win instead. From my point of view and the people who watch football, the decision is not right. Whoever was checking it got it wrong. I saw nothing wrong with it at all. It was the first taste of VAR controversy for Moyes, who has been away from the game since parting company with West Ham at the end of the 2017-18 season, having steered them away from relegation. First, photographs emerged of signed ballot papers showing Championship trio Partick Thistle, Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Dundee all voting 'no' - which would have been enough to defeat the motion. However, Dundee's was not registered by the SPFL, with the Dens Park club apparently reconsidering their stance. Cue bedlam. Had they just changed their mind? Had someone 'got' to them? Did they sent it to the wrong place?Enter Scot Gardiner, the Inverness chief executive. Reece James: This lad has caught my eye before and I'm not in the least bit surprised he has finally made my team. He is starting to look like the real deal. Some of you may remember me admonishing him after Chelsea's defeat against West Ham when Aaron Cresswell got the better of him. The Chelsea youngster seems to have learned a lesson from that experience and is impressive in defence and attack. English Premier League. Team Arsenal will play at home with team Everton. Arsenal did 3 wins and 2 draws at last 5 matches played. Their shape is well. Team from Liverpool did 3 wins and 2 draw games at last matches. Their have the such results how Arsenal. It will be a hard match for both clubs. My bet on guests with AH +0.5. Last h2h game was ended 0 - 0 . I predict a balanced game here. Odds and handicap on guests are so better. I recommend to try this bet with me. Team Arsenal will play without Ozil, Socratis and Chembers. It is a plus for my bet . Everton have not won at the venue since September 1999 and were hammered 5-2 in the Premier League this season, which led to Marco Silva's sacking as manager before Ancelotti took over last month. Victory will also give Everton a first win over European and World champions Liverpool since 2010. A normal performance is not enough against them. Video broadcast: Prachuap 0:1 Buriram United. Watch Watch the online video broadcast of the match Prachuap 0:1 Buriram United. There are several sources to choose from for viewing with different quality.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page