top of page

Student Group

Public50 members

Today: Bucks vs. Nets live stream 28 December 2023 Watch Live

馃敶 LIVE: Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 1 LIVE Play ...YouTube聽路聽ezBUCKETz7K+ views 路 2 years ago YouTube聽路聽ezBUCKETz YouTube聽路聽ezBUCKETz 2:37:48

Nets @ Bucks | NBA on ABC Live Scoreboard Nets @ Bucks | NBA on ABC Live ScoreboardYouTube聽路聽NBA74.5K+ views 路 1 year ago YouTube聽路聽NBA YouTube聽路聽NBA 2:44:25 City stand aside in Sancho chase Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool have been given a boost in their pursuit of Jadon Sancho, according to a story in the Sunday Mirror. Manchester City have decided not to exercise their right of first refusal for the England forward, who upset the club by going AWOL to force through a move away from the club. Their next match is at home to resurgent St Johnstone before trips to Aberdeen and Motherwell ahead of a visit by Rangers. There are no easy points in there. Kettlewell hopes to "find a way to be difficult to play against away from home and being difficult to play against in general". They won't have long to discover the right formula with 10th-placed St Mirren, Accies and Hearts on their heels. County go down to free-flowing Hibs Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Hibernian 3-0 Ross County St Mirren continue to struggle on the road St Mirren manager Jim Goodwin was in good spirits going into Wednesday's clash with Livingston, stating that he hoped his side could take a point at the very least but would certainly push for all three. Oldham vs Scunthorpe predictions for Wednesday's English League 2 clash. Both teams will be itching to bounce back from respective defeats at the weekend. Read on for all our free English League 2 predictions and betting tips. Despite playing 48 league and cup games already this season, they are on course for another top-seven finish. Nuno Espirito Santo's side restart two points behind fifth-placed Manchester United and are still in the Europa League. A season which started way back on 25 July with a Europa League qualifier against Crusaders may yet end in celebration. Media playback is not supported on this device Conor Coady: Wolves captain says it's 'tough' playing matches behind-closed-doors Key stat: Wolves are unbeaten in five Premier League games (W2 D3), keeping a clean sheet in four of those matches. They trail league leaders Real by 13 points. But on Tuesday they produced a vintage defensive display, sitting deep and barely giving Liverpool any space for their attacking trident of Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane to work their usual magic. This is the result of hard work and what happens when you never stop believing but keep on going," match-winner Saul told reporters. JOTA SLIP! Jota jinks his way through Lindelof, Wan-Bissaka and Maguire, and the striker bears down on goal before slipping and aiming a woeful shot! 58鈥 - FERNANDES FREE KICK! Fernandes drills a free kick about 35 yards out and it's on target, towards the top corner but not quite enough, so Patricio races across to get behind it. The final score that I am thinking here is most likely a 1-0 win for the guests although I would not be surprised to see a 0-0 draw either with the hosts scoring just one goal in 8 home games so far this season while they conceded 10 goals, they have 4 defeats in a row at home at this moment and a record of 0-3-5 in their home games in the league so far. United will be favourites in hosting this game but we are expecting Ole to play out a young inexperienced side. All United need to qualify is a draw, meaning both sides have already qualified. We are backing a 1-1 draw here. In addition, Leicester scored exactly two goals in three of their last four meetings with Brighton on their way to picking up maximum points in each of those three contests, though they conceded at other end in the most recent brace of encounters with Albion. Neil Lennon's side have 12 games remaining as the club close in on a record-equalling nine titles in a row. Constructive criticism as a manager coming my way now is totally fine," explained Gerrard. I deserve it. We played ourselves into a fantastic position in the first half or the season but over the last three weeks we've played ourselves into some complications. But I have belief I have the right people with me to improve that and get back involved in that [title race]. Clean sheets have been rare occurrences in general for Wolves when navigating game on their travels, and a record of just two clean sheets in eight away attempts this term suggests there is every chance Wanderers will concede again this weekend. Odense will host Aalborg for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tense match for both sides. Both teams are very average teams in this season. True, the visitors are in better shape in their last matches. Nevertheless, I think, they have a very difficult task on the road. Also, we have Odense who's is not very good team in the last matches. They have three consecutive losses. True, the hosts are better team at home. I think, they have great motivation to break the poor series. In any case, Odense will try to make a positive result. Willem and Utrecht will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Willem this season have the following results: 12W, 4D and 6L. Meanwhile Utrecht have 10W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. After a video conference meeting of regional leaders, global soccer's governing body FIFA said in a statement on Wednesday that it would "decide at a later stage when to schedule the new FIFA Club World Cup which was due to take place in June/July 2021. UEFA confirm Euro 2020 postponed until 2021 UEFA commit to completing domestic and European football by July What does Euro 2020 postponement mean for football and fans? Professional football has been wiped off the map for weeks, maybe months, after all the major leagues, cups and international competitions were suspended, culminating in the postponement of Euro 2020 and Copa America on Tuesday. But if they don't achieve promotion, they will have to cut spending significantly in the third season - by possibly selling players or assets - to bring them under the 拢39m limit. You can lose 拢39m over three years in the Championship but it's clearly not stopping clubs - a points deduction is a slap on the wrist," said Sharpe. The EFL said that it has "demonstrated that appropriate action will be taken in accordance with our regulations when breaches are identified". I know that we were going through a difficult time and the club decided to make a decision to change manager. David Moyes knows the club and he knows a lot of the players and the players he worked with - myself, Manu, Angelo, Arthur, Cress, Dec, Reidy, Michail and Zaba - really liked and respected him and the way he worked when he was here. He got players playing to their full potential and I hope and believe he can do it again. It would be easy to conclude his Etihad Stadium career hit the buffers in the summer of 2018. Man City 'Centurions' v Liverpool 'Incredibles' - who makes your team? Sane's goal beat Liverpool in January 2019 - the Reds' only Premier League defeat of the season which would be pivotal in the title raceSane was shocked to be left out of Joachim Low's Germany World Cup squad - a move that baffled those who had seen him contribute 10 goals and 15 assists to a record-breaking season, in which Guardiola's side became the first to reach 100 points in an English top-flight season. Ed Woodward and his team have been criticised in the past for his transfer dealings, but being pipped to a really exciting transfer by your bitter rivals is a new low for club's executive vice-chairman. Minamino is another Salzburg star who has excelled in this season's Champions League campaign and he seems like the perfect fit for Jurgen Klopp's playing style. South Korea was one of the first nations outside China to be hit by a Covid-19 outbreak and consequently its K-League, scheduled to start in February, was postponed indefinitely while much of the world was still playing. On Saturday, their players will join those of Belarus, Burundi, Tajikistan and Nicaragua - where league football carried on amid the pandemic - in taking to the field competitively. Nets Vs. Bucks Live Stream: Watch NBA Playoffs Game 4 Jun 13, 2021 鈥 The Brooklyn Nets and the Milwaukee Bucks are set to square off Sunday in Game 4 of their second-round NBA Playoffs series. In my view this is one interesting fixture because the away team has on few occasions surprised the home team right here. But what makes today a no surprise game is the Tondela has been generous with their current form. Although the home team are also struggling with form but they are much better than the away team plus also they believe with consistency they can make it to the EUROPA competitions next season. So what better way to start a fresh mindset that with a team they totally out classed in their last meeting while away. They will play the same and give no chance for the away team even to score. Home win it is. That makes Portugal just the third nation outside the UK to have eight or more players appear in a Premier League match, after France and Spain. Groundhog Day strikes again for Manchester City Manchester City had 18 shots on goal at Tottenham compared to just three for the home sideManchester City will no doubt be glad to see the back of Tottenham for a while. The last weeks have been a disaster for PSV with the team failing to win all their last four games in the national league and losing three of those. They desperately need a win in order to avoid that the gap to Ajax gets any bigger but their chances of winning the league at this point are already quite low after the poor results. Nevertheless, they should be able to bounce back here and finally get back to victories on this match at home against SC Heerenveen, which makes their -1 Asian Handicap the best line to bet on this match Injured Paris St-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe will miss the Champions League quarter-final with Atalanta on 12 August. Mbappe, 21, sustained an ankle injury during the French Cup final against Saint-Etienne on Friday, ruling him out for three weeks. He could return for the semi-finals on 18 August, if PSG qualify. Scans confirmed "an ankle sprain with damage to the external ligament," the club said. People think they don't care," Cowley told BBC Radio Leeds. They do care, they care a lot, they were nervous before the game, you could sense that. You try to help them with that, of course, that's our responsibility, but we played with the handbrake on and didn't move the ball quick enough. Cowley joined Huddersfield, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, in early September with the club second-from-bottom of the Championship.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page