top of page

Student Group

Public·50 members

Pyramids vs. Ceramica Cleopatra live streaming 28 December 2023

Egypt. Ontime Sports. Ontime Sports HD. Watch and bet. Geo restrictions apply. Funded account required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify ...

Odds are below 1.30 for the over 2.5 goals in this one and for good reasons as all of the games played by Al-Sadd on the road ended with at least 3 goals scored in them and Al Arabi is even chasing after the top 3 places in the league this season as for example in their last home game they hosted the league leaders from Al Duhail and managed a 2-2 draw in the end, and Al Sadd is very weak in defense as they even lost a few days ago with 2-1 away at Al Wakra. I don't have much reason to bet here on over 3.5 goals except H2H stats. Last 4 games all went to over 3.5 and no reason not to repeat such a bet. Betis manage to win in Barcelona 3-4 last season, while Barca won in this season 5-2 at home and 1-4 last season as well. So we saw another one trashing from Barca 5-0. Indeed, we always see good, interesting game with lots of goals and for me no reason not to try again with goals. Messi and Griezmann must try to recover from loss ver Bilbao in Cup and since Real lead at half time, they need to try to win this game. over 3.5 They didn't heed the warning as just a minute later the deadlock was broken when England continued her tremendous form in front of goal by netting the opener. The striker pounced on a loose ball in the Arsenal penalty area to notch her 20th of the campaign, with Joe Montemurro's side all at sea when defending a ball in from the Chelsea left. CERAMICA CLEOPATRA vs PYRAMIDS FC on TV Egypt. Ontime Sports. Ontime Sports HD. Watch and bet. Geo restrictions apply. Funded account required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify ... This team played few days ago at St. Polten and the hosts won 1-0. Mattersburg were the better team at that match for sure, showing much better performance.St. Polten even got a red card at the 50th minute and they were forced to defend until then 90th minute but at the end somehow with a huge amount of luck they didn't concede and won. Today I expect same scenario for sure. Mattersburg are the better team here for me with much more quality at their squad. Also Polten will have some problems with the squad as they are going to be without 3 key players and Mattersburg should take advantage of that situation. He is the Gunners' top scorer, claiming three goals in four Premier League games under Arteta to reach 14 for the season, while fellow striker Alexandre Lacazette has failed to score in six games. You can help him by talking to him and giving him confidence, but that ball has to end up in the net," Arteta added. I think that's the best medicine for strikers. What we have to try to do is put 'Laca' in positions where he can have as many opportunities to do that as possible during a game. Now Liverpool turn their attention to holding onto the Champions League title they won last summer as they take on Atletico Madrid. Liverpool didn't have it all their own way in the group stages but ended up finishing top ahead of Napoli, who beat them away from home. The Reds continue to be in dominant form piling up some amazing statistics. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. We waiting for this moment a long time and now is time for big football. For today we have two games and my choice is from this game between Dortmund and PSG. Everyone think PSG are more than Borussia but I think the home team is very nice last few game and Holland is a perfect player. For me there will be a big game with more than two goals but I think this two teams will play very well and my mind is about a draw between them. For me this game will finish 2:2. It’s a shame to see Mane finish in fourth place," Messi, who also won The Best award, told Canal+. But I think there have been a lot of great players this year. That’s why it was difficult to choose a particular player. But I chose Sadio Mane because he’s a player that I like. Video - Klopp – ‘Messi is the best player I’ve ever seen, but Van Dijk should have won the Ballon d’Or’01:11 " Mane achieved a great year that was exceptional for the entire Liverpool team. It was certainly not a humiliation, merely a necessity. Time will tell if the lessons have truly been learned and the new 'Humble One' will be sustained, but Mourinho's first moves have been sound ones. Of greater significance will be what he saw on the field and he will know that this was a mixed bag, despite the ultimately convincing scoreline. Mourinho thanked the ball boy for his quick thinking in the lead-up to Tottenham's second goalOlympiakos were not flattered by that two-goal advantage after 19 minutes. The promotion thriller in Liga 3 is strikingly exciting. Almost half the league still has chances to get promoted and these two are part of this thrill. Unterhaching recently dip in form with 1 draw and 3 defeats in last 4 and Waldhoff is the only league team that remained unbeaten until the last away game. Sputnik will against Gomel in match Belarusia Pershaya Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Sputnik always make to score on last 4 match. Meanwhile, Gomel have also to make score on last 2 match in league. Therefore, I think this match will much score from both team. Moreover Sputnik have yet lose on last 4 match. Likewise Gomel have yet win on last 3 match in league. Therefore, I'm sure that Gomel will make much sore on this match due to Gomel is newcomer in Pershaya Liga. Surely Gomel will trying make much score to Sputnik. Top stories The Warm-Up: No Zlatan for Spurs, promises Jose, endearing himself to fans Move over Haaland: The other Norwegian U21 prospect garnering Europe-wide interest Arsenal could lose star strikers if Emery stays - Paper Round Guardiola rules out assistant Arteta leaving amid Arsenal links Neymar ‘not easy to manage’, admits Tuchel TUESDAY'S STORIES 20:26 - Good night That's all from us this evening but join us again tomorrow for all the biggest news in football. We haven't really seen him," Dyche told reporters. Of course we know him, we know what he does in training. I think he's just part of that thinking. So I think it's too early to worry about that, we want to see him get fit first and get on the pitch at some point and then take it from there. Drinkwater was charged with drink driving in April while at his parent club Chelsea and then Blues boss Maurizio Sarri had said the midfielder had no future at the club as he was not suited to their style of play. Both teams won last round but for Istra it was much easier for them to be winning at home against bottom in the league Zapresic game in which I lost my bet on both teams scoring as Istra won with 2-0 in the end, but otherwise they are really not that a strong side, this while Varazdin after losing their opening game after the restart with the league leaders from Dinamo Zagreb with 3-1 at home they played equal with 2nd placed Rijeka and got themselves a 0-0 draw. He has to manage the fitness of all of his players, in terms of how many minutes they have in their legs, to ensure they can last the duration. Man City's next five gamesDateCompetition & stageOpponents & venue* City lead 3-1 from the first legWednesday, 29 JanCarabao Cup semi-final second leg*Man Utd (h)Sunday, 2 FebPremier LeagueTottenham (a)Sunday, 9 FebPremier LeagueWest Ham (h)Saturday, 22 FebPremier LeagueLeicester (a)Wednesday, 26 FebChampions League R16 first legReal Madrid (a)They have got a tough month coming up before the first leg of the Real tie, including away games at Tottenham and Leicester, but Guardiola is not going to change the way he prepares for those matches just because they have a trip to the Bernabeu on the horizon. It's quite possible though that recent exertions and last weekend's sucker punch may have left their mark on Atleti and they will hardly go into this contest with all guns blazing after failing to win any of their last six away fixtures in all competitions.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page