top of page

Student Group

Public·49 members

Amadora e Arouca ao vivo agora 28/12/2023

14, 63.46 %. SC Braga vs FC Arouca ; 15, 63.46 %. Sporting CP vs Casa Pia AC ; 16, 63.29 %. SL Benfica vs Santa Clara ; 17, 63.24 %. Gil Vicente FC vs Sporting CP.

Anderlecht will play against Club Brugge in this match from Belgium. This season has not really been good for club Brugge, things have not gone well enough with Kompany and ghetto team does not have much chances to make an European competition for next season. At the other end we have Club Brugge who are 1st in the league with 49 points . From 20 matches played they have won 15 and also won 7 from 9 away matches. I think this will be an easy match for the away team Club Brugge, they have a really good team that's should be too strong for Anderlecht It could be exactly what they need - but it is not without risk. Media playback is not supported on this device Mourinho's Man Utd ups and downs Which Mourinho will Spurs get?This will be the deciding factor on determining whether Levy's gamble works. Will it be the Mourinho who had such success in two spells at Chelsea, or the Mourinho who was so disconnected at Manchester United, living in a hotel while keeping a base in London and eventually sacked, unloved and surrounded by ill-feeling?Will it be the smart, humorous Mourinho who produced winning teams, or the embittered individual who raged at the world in his final months at Old Trafford?Levy, evidently, is banking on the former in both cases. The lads did well to put things back in place immediately after we suffered the goal. Ludogorets took a shock 26th minute lead. Cicinho crossed from the right and fellow Brazilian Cauly Souza held off Diego Godin's challenge to score off the underside of the bar. They were ahead for six minutes until Cristiano Biraghi's shot found a gap at goalkeeper Plamen Iliev's near post. Porto need to get a win from this game to keep their title hopes alive. A draw wouldn't be a disaster but losing at home to Benfica most certainly would be. The home side take on a side that have scored in all their away games this season and are averaging over two goals a game on their travels. Porto beat Benfica earlier in the season so know how to get past their defenders. A bet on both teams to score is the one to go for here. Everton will host Chelsea in the pick of the Women's FA Cup quarter-final ties, after both came through Monday night's fifth-round matches. The Toffees thrashed Bristol City 5-0, while Chelsea edged out Liverpool 1-0 to secure their last-eight spot. Tottenham's 5-0 win over Coventry sets up a potential derby date with Arsenal, who still have to play Lewes. Holders Manchester City travel to Leicester or Reading, while Crystal Palace or Brighton host Birmingham. As we enter into the new year, fans of Forest Green Rovers will already tell you that there has been two significant spells of the season for them already. The first saw them picking up vital wins at the start of the season and put them in a strong position towards the top of the division, the second saw them regularly failing to find the back of the net and pick up points, which of course saw their league position plummet. Wolfsberger and Salzburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Wolfsberger this season have the following results: 12W, 6D and 8L. Meanwhile Salzburg have 18W, 6D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Should they finish outside the bottom three this season, their 12-point deduction will be implemented straight away, meaning they need to stay at least 12 points clear of the relegation zone. The Latics began the game with a better goal difference of 11 compared to Hull, which was already a slight advantage should their deduction come into play this season, but their seven-goal haul in the first half alone extended that to 25 goals. Saido Berahino has opened up about his failed transfer to Tottenham in 2015, saying he "couldn't get over it". West Brom turned down bids from Spurs for the now 26-year-old striker in the run-up to the August deadline. Berahino's reaction - which included tweeting he would never play for chairman Jeremy Peace before going on strike - was widely criticised. I regret every moment of it, because I didn't handle it well," he said. We expect this to be a significant number of people from Colney, including the full first-team squad and coaching staff, as well as a smaller number of people from our Hale End Academy which we have also temporarily closed as a precaution. We expect those who did not have close contact with Mikel to return to work in the coming days. Also a best match this Nicaragua league between this two teams youth players under from 20 years ago we will play the best pick for this match a pick over from 3.25 goals and can we for this our play look get a new great win for this mach now and a best new chance for this our play at the mach now and can do the best new chance for this our play at the mach now and if we see this four goals at the mach now can look get a new great win to our score from new 7.50 points. We want to be in the Champions League next year and we've given ourselves a chance with this result," Solskjaer told reporters after headed goals by Anthony Martial and Harry Maguire gave United their first league win in over a month. Chelsea are still clinging to fourth position with 41 points but the Blues are only one point ahead of London rivals Tottenham Hotspur, who visit Stamford Bridge on Saturday after three straight wins under former Blues coach Jose Mourinho. Estrela da Amadora usará "espírito de família e união" para há 5 horas — agora é o titular. “Tivemos de adaptar jogadores a outras posições, mas O Estrela da Amadora, nono colocado, com 16 pontos, recebe o Arouca ... There are eight to 10 big countries. The margins are really, really fine. If England win their group they could face a last-16 tie in Dublin against Germany, France or holders Portugal -- all of whom are in a tough-looking Group F. The group has the winners of the last three big international tournaments," Portugal coach Fernando Santos said. I knew what could have happened, but I was not afraid of that. You should not live with regret. Of course, there are things that I would do in another way. Maybe in the Lincoln game I could have played a more experienced team, but my decision was, no, I'll play those players who we will need in the Championship as well this season. I always said, as a manager, you have to be brave. In my style of play, I want my players to be brave, so if I'm not brave in taking decisions and doing things, how can I ask them to be brave?"I remember, as a fan of Eintracht Frankfurt, that a young manager was sacked at the club and everybody gave him the blame. As good as the Reds' front three are, they are only brilliant when they are really sharp and I don't think they will be. I would not be surprised if Everton are cautious, play three at the back and sit in a little bit - they don't want to get torn apart - so because of all that I can see it being a close game. But the way Liverpool's season has gone so far, I am still going to go with them to find a way of winning. Giovani Lo Celso replaces Ryan Sessegnon. SubstitutionPosted at 56' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Erik Lamela replaces Harry Winks. Callum Hudson-Odoi scored one goal and made another as Chelsea beat Nottingham Forest in their FA Cup third round tie. The hosts only needed six minutes to score as Hudson-Odoi cut in from the right and shot into the bottom corner. This poor form on the road stretches further back than just this season though – they have won two of their last 13 Premier League away games and haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their last 14. Meanwhile, they have failed to score themselves in four of their last seven. Capital Derby! Lokomotiv will take Dynamo. Both teams are based in the capital of Croatia - in Zagreb. The home team have a very good season and will certainly fight for second place. But in the last round, the team misfired in the match against “Osijek” and lost. Thus putting forward in third place, “Hajduk” and bringing himself all the same “Osijek” at a distance of one point. There are only nine rounds left until the end of the season, so the team should not lose points right now. The home team has much more motivation than the guests. Still, the “Dynamo” is a huge advantage on points and at some points, the players will not squeeze out the maximum. Another thing is whether they can win the Lokomotiv match if they managed to win only two times in 37 full-time games. We do not think that the match will be easy for both clubs. Most likely, Dynamo will sometimes make mistakes in defense, because the championship continued after a long pause and not everyone is in optimal shape. Five of the last six Atletico Madrid home games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Eight of the last 11 Liverpool games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Seven of the last nine Atletico Madrid home Champions League games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. The Premier League is all but won and the world title was landed last December. Jogos em Direto Estrela da Amadora1ª Liga 08 Outubro18:00 FC Porto1 Sporting2-1FILME DO JOGO Arouca1ª Liga 06 Outubro20:15 ... The French champions beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0 to secure a 3-2 aggregative victory and erase memories of embarrassing last-16 exits against Barcelona and Manchester United in 2017 and 2019. Brazilian forward Neymar, who scored PSG's first goal, burst into tears as his team mates cheered the flare-throwing fans from the top of the Auteuil stand. United have won only two of their last eight Premier League games to drop out of the top four and the Old Trafford club now sit ninth in the standings, nine points behind the Champions League places ahead of Sunday's match at home to Aston Villa. Video - 'New Arsenal boss to get £36m Real star as present' - Euro Papers01:52 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side host Tottenham Hotspur -- managed by his predecessor Jose Mourinho -- on Wednesday followed by a visit to champions Manchester City next weekend. But who would you pick? Have a look below and then rank the 10 in the order in which you think they should be inducted into the Hall of Fame, with your preferred selections for the initial intake as numbers one and two. Clubs: West Ham, Leeds, Manchester United & Queens Park RangersTouted as the "next Bobby Moore" after graduating from West Ham's youth system, Ferdinand made a record-breaking £18m move to Leeds and then impressed on England's run to the quarter-finals in the 2002 World Cup in Japan.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page